These Fine Shooting Glasses were originally Designed for 16-time World Champion George Digweed, the Panther System is designed for maximum versatility on the range and in the field. The nose bridge and temple arms are completely adjustable, and the brow bar can be set well above the eyeline to avoid visual obstructions, no matter how deep you get into the gun. We have in stock Available in 3 lens, 5 Lens and 7 lens kits with Max Orange, HDXHigh Contrast HDX and Varia Masks. Other lenses are available on request. This model is Prescription friendly and if you are looking for a pair with a Prescription insert, please feel free to call us for more information and pricing.
Pilla has developed the most technical light management target enhancing technology on the market. THeir Max Orange collection is exclusively manufactured for use in clay shooting. Pilla have created a visual enhancement of White Flyer target orange by 600% over a standard lens. The visual part of the light spectrum relating to Orange is spiked to provide maximum registration of orange while introducing a significant level of contrast.
The lenses come as follows:
Max Orange HDX:
- 20% LTM For Use in Full Sun
- 40% LTM For overcast days and anall around lens formulation for use in average lighting conditions.
- 65% LTM Optimized for low light conditions.
- 80% LTM A lens designed for maximum lift in target orange in flat lighting conditions. When shooting in excessive low low light or in heavily tree covered areas, this lens provides rich color enhancement.
Pilla has developed a range of high definition lenses formulated to enhance the entire visual color spectrum. These lenses provide stunning color resolution with crisp visual contrast. This lens family is a perfect solution for sports where a balanced color enhancement is required. This technology does not favor the enhancement of one piece of the visual spectrum significantly over another. This high definition color enhancement is very calming on the eye. This is a complete lift of the registration of color while enhancing black for rich definition. The same technical solution found in high definition television.
- 15% LTM Full sun lens. An optimized solution for use in full sun where the eye needs to filter the majority of light.
- 25% LTM A perfect lens for cloudy conditions.
- 40% LTM A lens optimized for overcast conditions where light is flat.
- 55% LTM THis lens was developed to provide a vibrant color enhancement in low light. Even in low light this technology provides a solid lift in color to the visual sight picture.
Varia Lenses are Photochromatic and changes allowing more or less light through the lens depending on the lighting condition. The transition from a dark lens to a light colored lens and back is extremely efficient. These lenses were formulated to provide vivid color enhancement and definition throughout the range of change.
- HD Varia 25 A high performance lens formulation that saturates color with crisp definition with high contrast. A great lens for the field that is well balanced to wear all day long with no eye-strain or fatigue. This lens changes from 25% to 8% transmission. A great all around lens which transitions to full sun.
- Pilla developed this lens to perform is a wide range of lighting conditions. This lens works extremely well in low light allowing 65% of the available light through the lens. When conditions brighten, this new technology darkens to 25% transmittance. A well balanced all around lens.
The combination of the Varia 25 and Varia 65 lens provide a complete light management system for all day field use. We offer these lenses in 2 lens kits.